Powerful software to increase efficiency, improve processes and reduce costs.
IRIS Powerscan automates the identification, indexing and organisation of scanned documents
- Scan up to 10,000 documents per computer per day through any high-speed scanner
- Intelligent software automatically identifies and sorts documents based on barcodes, text detection and even layout recognition
- Key data is automatically extracted and indexed for easy document searching and access, such as departments, ID codes, names, dates and more
- Quickly convert scans into a wide range of popular formats which are easily editable and searchable
- Export documents into a range of popular content management solutions, including
SharePoint, Therefore, Documentum and many more
- Hyper compression to maintain legibility whilst saving considerable archive space
Therefore organises workflow through IT to considerably increase speed and productivity
- Instantly create customised workflows with a drag and drop interface based on document, case, user, project and department levels
- Documents can be scanned, digitised and organised for paperless workflow
- Workflow recording provides a step-by-step overview of all actions to identify responsible users and seek out further efficiency improvements
- Secure storage with rapid, authorised searching and access, and customised storage policies
- Mobile access for work on the go to keep progress moving
- Automatic e-mail notifications for new and overdue tasks
- Workflows can wait for required documents to be submitted before proceeding to the next stage
- Delegate organised workflow tasks to individuals or groups
Upcoming changes in Data Protection related to Therefore:
EU GDPR Regulations
After four years of preparation and debate the GDPR was finally approved by the EU Parliament on 14 April 2016. It will enter in force 20 days after its publication in the EU Official Journal and will be directly application in all members states two years after this date. Enforcement date: 25 May 2018 – at which time those organizations in non-compliance will face heavy fines.
The EU General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) replaces the Data Protection Directive 95/46/EC and was designed to harmonize data privacy laws across Europe, to protect and empower all EU citizens data privacy and to reshape the way organizations across the region approach data privacy.
For further information please visit EU GDPR.
Uniflow effortlessly tracks all your print, scan, and device management whilst saving you thousands on print
- Automatically control and record all business printing and scanning.
- Print jobs are analysed and then custom rules dictate how the printing is processed, so you can automatically control business printing on a wide scale with multiple staff.
- UniFLOW analyses all print jobs, calculates the cost and then stores accounting data for access, so you can identify costs and savings at user, department and project level.
- When documents are scanned, intelligent software analyses the document for restricted keywords to deter copying of unauthorised documents. The administrator is then immediately informed if this occurs with a complete audit trail included.
- Send documents to be automatically printed through any mobile device by sending it to assigned printer e-mail addresses