Work anywhere, anytime, on any device.
Office 365 is ready when you are.
Why choose Office 365? Access the information and resources you need anytime, from almost any device. Microsoft Office 365 provides businesses with the “Anywhere Access” and collaboration tools employees want, all with rigorous security and controls that business owners can count on.
No business is too large or too small, if you’re interested then let our expert team help you discover the potential benefits Office 365 can bring to your organisation.
- True mobility that takes business out of the office and into the world
- If you have an internet connection, then with Office 365 you will be able to access all your usual content and applications.
- SharePoint, OneDrive and Microsoft teams provide excellent collaboration tools.
- Everyone can access the same files reducing the need for attachments.
- Your teams can work collaboratively on a single file rather than having multiple copies – Versioning is included so you can go back to an older version if required.
- Protect data without sacrificing productivity – you control access permissions.
- Stay up and running, no matter what happens.
- If your business has an on-premise Exchange server and you have a disaster recovery situation e.g. Fire, Flood, Theft. Ask yourself how long could you operate for without email?
- With office 365 you’ll be up and running no matter what.
- Exchange Online, OneDrive & Sharepoint – Are all accessible from any internet connected device.
- 24x7x365 Support Included with all Office 365 subscriptions from Aspen Solutions.
- Most business will have a mixed estate of office versions OEM, packaged and licensed.
- This creates a headache for your users and your support staff.
- Different people on different versions equals inefficiency as your staff will be unable to collaborate easily on documents.
- With office 365 all users will be on the latest version of office ensuring no compatibility issues.
- No upfront infrastructure investment required.
- No upfront costs on licensing.
- Mix and Match the plan to suit the user – not everyone in your company will need access to every service.
- Aspen Solutions Ltd are a Cloud Services Provider – when you buy Office 365 from us there is no annual contract.
- Office 365 is a flexible monthly contract that lets you increase or decrease your licenses to meet your business needs.
- You pay for what you use month to month.