Flexible IT sales and support you can trust.
We pride ourselves on building long-lasting relationships that challenge Aspen to be the best. Our Support contracts are tailored to your needs, ranging from Ad-Hoc Break-fix agreements to a fully Out-Sourced IT Support Service.
We offer and support all of the associated solutions you would expect from your support provider. Let us work with you proactively to effectively become your out-sourced IT department, we will improve efficiencies and free up your time to concentrate on what is most important to your business.
What is reliable IT worth to your business? Speak to us today for a no obligation consult on how we can add value to your current set-up 01236 786111.
- Our Experienced Sales Team and Pre-Sales Technical Engineers will work with you to agree the scope of cover required for your business.
- We will then perform a fully documented discovery health-check and consult with you on how we can best deliver the required coverage for your business infrastructure moving forward
- We have 10 Engineers based across our sites in Cumbernauld and Glasgow City Centre providing in-house, office hours support.
- You will always deal with technicians who know both you and your systems.
- Our engineers are Multi-Vendor Accredited to the highest Industry Standards.
- We always add value to your internal IT team through being experienced independent advisors
- 24x7x365 Pro-active system monitoring, managed personally by our in-house team – we don’t wait until a problem is reported to us, we actively monitor your applications, services and hardware so that we can resolve any issues before they impact your business.
- Office hours as standard or out of hours by arrangement/project.
- 2.5 Hour Onsite response for business-critical issues that can’t be resolved remotely.
- 24x7x365 remote support available, supported by industry leading Help-desk Staff if required as standard or for project work.
IT Support is not a one-size fits all or even 5 sizes fits all. Let us create a bespoke support package that provides exactly what YOUR business needs.
Types of contracts we offer:
- Ad-Hoc PAYG Service
- Bank of Hours
- Remote Helpdesk
- Holiday Cover
- Unlimited Remote Support
- Unlimited Onsite Support
- 3rd Party Maintenance Contracts to extend the useful reliable life of equipment once your Manufacturer warranty expires.
- Any combination of the above
- As an Aspen support customer, you will have the peace of mind that we have oversight of your entire IT infrastructure from the outset following the initial discovery health-check
- We will help extend/refresh/migrate hardware and or services based on the health-check findings and provide insight and consultation on how you can create a planned, cost-effective refresh cycle aligned to your business strategy.
- Following hardware refresh we also provide environmentally responsible, secure recycling.
- Azure allows you to quickly deploy infrastructures and services to meet all business needs.
- With enterprise-grade SLAs, you can run Windows and Linux-based applications in 22 Azure data centre regions, no upfront costs, no termination fees, and you will only pay for what you use.
Amazon Web Services (AWS)
- Whether you’re looking for compute power, database storage, content delivery, or other functionality AWS has the services to help you build sophisticated applications with increased flexibility, scalability and reliability
- Access the information and resources you need anytime, from almost any device.
- Microsoft Office 365 provides businesses with the anywhere access and collaboration tools employees want, all with rigorous security and controls that business owners can count on.
Click here for more information
- Mimecast’s purpose-built cloud platform is making email safer for over 30,000 customers in more than 100 countries globally.
- Mimecast simplifies email risk management through ONE fully integrated cloud suite replacing numerous, non-integrated point services.
Click here for more information