For 150 years, Police Mutual been helping serving and retired Officers, Staff and their families with their finances.
With no shareholders, this service runs for the benefit of their members and the Police Service, which means they can focus on delivering the things that are most important.
- purchase on ad-hoc basis and mixture of one-offs in small and large quantities of monitors and desktops
- desktops, laptops and monitors which require networking and storage infrastructure
- Through consultancy with Police Mutual, we have helped standardise on hardware for staff and customise components to suit their needs.
- We hold a quantity of stock and provide immediate delivery of stock when it is required. These are lower purchase costs than going direct to the manufacturer and we liaise with the manufacturer on the clients’ behalf with regards to warranties.
- We also provide hardware and third party installation.
- Due to the infrastructure and our buying power, we have had a successful working relationship with Police Mutual and their subsidiary companies for the last 5 years.
We can liaise with manufacturers on your company’s behalf to supply you with more equipment at a lower price. For more information, get in touch with one of our team here.
Back to previous