LifeCare is a local Edinburgh charity providing a flexible range of care, support, community service and social activities for the older people of Edinburgh and the Community at large. This will help people to improve the quality of their lives and ensure they maintain their independence at home and in the community. They needed our support to implement a flexible IT solution for their requirements.
The Edinburgh charity support network had grown faster than they had anticipated and they needed help to update their existing IT Infrastructure
- to accommodate a reliable solution so their supporters/carers had a reliable mobile remote access to their e-mails and appointment systems.
- After completing an onsite audit of their existing infrastructure setup, we went over the design, implementation and management of it and provided a hybrid Cloud/O365 solution.
- We covered risk management and completed the build and configuration off-site. The solution was then implemented on site and final configuration and acceptance testing followed.
- Training was provided to the staff and we were still available to support staff after the project was completed.
- Our solution is now working great for them and users now have access to e-mails and data whether in the office or on the road.
If you require flexible IT solutions suitable for any level of computer literacy, get in touch with us.
Back to previous