We are not just another IT reseller.
Aspen Solutions Ltd want to get to know you and your business. We believe our flexible approach allows our consultative sales team to deliver:- IT products suited to your business needs; streamlined order and deployment processes; support for your IT team; expert advice in resolving company issues and we love to help you plan for the future of your business.
We know that IT for business can be a minefield. You not only need to find the best price, but you also need to choose IT equipment which is catered to your needs and suits your business practices.
Take advantage of our 20 year successful track record in sales and procurement, speak to us today and let us take the pain away from IT Purchases, we truly believe we can and will add value at every stage of the sales process.
Whether you need end-user computers, software, enterprise equipment or Cloud Services, please get in touch to see the cost and time savings we can give your business:
- Multi-Vendor Expert Knowledge – your account manager will work on all requirements from ad-hoc purchases to Manufacturer Special Bid Pricing and everything in-between.
- We will always ensure availability and the best available discount levels
- We will help you to plan strategically for a specific company project or planned equipment refresh.
- Your account manager will provide a specialist eye. We will get to know how your business works to deliver IT equipment which is perfectly suited for its purpose, whilst ensuring that you don’t pay a penny more than you really have to.
We have established partnerships with IT manufacturers, distributors and other resellers throughout the UK & Europe.
- So we can handle the entire supply process for your business and deliver significantly discounted B2B hardware to your door which is backed by Aspen Customer support.
- We can offer independent advice – Aspen Solutions Ltd is an independent company with no outside brand control. We will work with you to get the right product and service to suit your business irrespective of brand.
- Customisation and hardware configured on site by our in-house technicians
- Imaging and asset tagging
- Bespoke order and deployment processes
- Consolidated invoicing
- Bill and Hold – Allowing you to manage your budget and delivery logistics to suit your business needs
- Next day delivery – mainland UK only
- White Label Delivery if required
- Competitive Worldwide Delivery Rates
Aspen provides flexible payment options for our products, such as:
- Up to 60 days credit terms, subject to status
- Preferential leasing rates
- Technology-as-a service, subscription-based leasing model