Information Services Group (ISG)
Categories: IT Account Management
Information Services Group (ISG) is a leading technology insights, market intelligence and advisory services company, serving more than 500 clients around the world to help them achieve operational excellence. ISG supports private and public sector organizations to transform and optimize their operational environments through research, benchmarking, consulting and managed services, with a focus on information technology, business process transformation, program management services and enterprise resource planning. Clients look to ISG for unique insights and innovative solutions for leveraging technology, the deepest data source in the industry, and more than five decades of experience and global leadership in information and advisory services, the company operates in 21 countries.
- ISG bought hardware monthly on an ad-hoc basis between 5-15 laptops.
- Senior management wanted a refresh of their business laptops company wide.
- Refresh to be accelerated and to be managed by an external supplier.
Within the 3 year contract we have provided warehousing facilities and deployed over 300 laptops throughout Europe. We were able to deliver bespoke configuration as well as upgraded memory and hard drives.
We installed specific customer images, keyboards and language packs where needed. Carepacks and stock inventories were registered and maintained.
Required accessories were shipped with the appropriate laptop to each individual site and procurement links were set up throughout Europe for foreign components.
- The internal IT team at ISG to purchase for all European offices from within the UK with a hands off approach
- There’s complete faith that the goods are being delivered to a pre-agreed set of requirements and processes
- They can be used out of the box with no onsite tech staff required.
“Aspen is a large organisation however the account management experience felt like dealing with a colleague in an internal department, it’s friendly, seamless and always supportive.”
– Edwin Bekoe, IT Director