Be inspired with a career at Aspen.
We believe in putting people first, creating engaged employees, loyal partners and happy customers.
Please see our current vacancies below.
New Business IT Sales Executives x 4
Glasgow, £18,000 – £30,000 basic, plus commission, plus benefits
Aspen Solutions is an IT Services, IT Support & Reseller firm based in Scotland. Aspen is a growing and financially-secure business, working with best-in-class technology partners including HP (Gold Partner), Dell, Microsoft (Preferred Partner), Cisco (Preferred Partner), Canon UK, and other prestige products and service providers. We have offices in central Glasgow and a technical services and help desk team in Cumbernauld.
As part of our growth plans for 2018, we have new job opportunities for office-based sales specialists to join the team in central Glasgow. These are new business roles (not account management or order filling).
You will be involved with:-
- lead generation including use of CRM / database
- cold calls to decision makers and influencers
- keep-in-touch calls
- client pitches (face-to-face)
- vendor liaison and negotiation
- contract reviews
- gathering prices and information for customer requirements
- writing tenders and proposals
In return for your hard work and effort, Aspen Solutions offer:-
- an attractive basic salary, dependent on experience
- generous monthly commission on all your deals
- product and service training
- sales training
- access to a wide range of suppliers (to get the best prices for your clients)
- a CRM and database full of leads and potential customers
- full technical and service support for your customers
- a career path for high performers, including leadership
- Business Development
- IT Sales
- Software Sales
- Sales Executive
Please forward your CV with a contact phone number and salary expectations to Kenny McAllister at Kenny.firstname.lastname@example.org who will be in touch within 24 hours!
Business Development Executive - Print & Document Solutions
- Location: Glasgow, Scotland
- Salary: £20,000 – £35,000 per year + Commission + Package
- Job type: Full-time, Permanent
Aspen Solutions is a growing, profitable and financially-secure IT Reseller and Services, Software support & Consulting firm located in central Glasgow. We have opportunities for Print, Copier and Document new business specialists. These roles can be office-based, field sales or, for the right candidates, home-based. These are new business roles (not account management or order-filling).
We have an excellent reputation in the Scottish and wider UK market for Print and Document Management Solutions. We are a key partner to Canon (UK). Aspen also partner with and resell prestige technology vendor products such as Microsoft (Preferred Partner), Cisco (Preferred Partner), Dell and HP (Gold Partner). The firm offers hardware, enterprise grade software, Cloud environments and consultancy and advisory services to their clients.
Our business has a warm, family-feel with a supportive management team who also contribute to sales. There are only light-touch KPIs, enabling you to plan and execute your own sales plan without micro-management. As such, you will need to be mature in attitude and a ‘self-starter’.
Full product training is given. You will be afforded plenty of time to build your sales pipeline. Targets are very realistic and achievable. The team is warm and friendly and will help and encourage new starters in the early days.
To be a candidate, you will at least two years of current or very recent experience selling Print and Document Solutions to clients in the UK in the private sector. You will understand the Print & Document Solutions market, who the main players are and what is required to take a customer from prospect to valued client with repeat business and open to other selling opportunities.
You can demonstrate a stable employment track record, be able to discuss your numbers against target, understand value and consultative-based selling, as well as demonstrating good closing tactics.
- Aspen will offer a very competitive package based on your experience and achievements to-date.
- Commission is paid monthly, and you will always know what commission is due and when; we do not move the goal posts when you are successful.
- We want all of our sales and business developers to earn £100,000+.
To find out more, please send a full CV to Kenny McAllister at Kenny.email@example.com, including a contact phone number. All enquiries in strictest confidence. We look forward to meeting you!
Aspen Solutions’ recruitment is managed by North Star Enterprise. No fee will be payable under any circumstances to any third party or recruitment agency submitting uninvited or speculative CVs.
Any uninvited or speculative CVs sent by a third party or recruitment agency will be regarded as a gift and not an acceptance on the part of Aspen Solutions of that third party’s terms of business nor an agreement to pay a fee for any “introduction”.
Should Aspen Solutions require assistance to hire from a third party or recruitment agency, we will contact agents ourselves with a full briefing, a signed agreement and a purchase order number.